Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Luck of the draw!

So I started my third to last semester of grad school. Yes, I invented a new term of third to last semester. It makes me feel like I am actually making progress in my newest degree. So as the only one who reads my blog, you know that I just bought a new couch. Well being said, I was really upset about having to buy books for this semester because there are four books on the list that are mandatory to be bought. Well after looking through my closet, I found that I had already bought all three of the books for a previous class. This has made my day!!! Then I thought I was a crazy person for the way that I acted in school today. I had one of those days and I think I treated my students that way. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and since the front has now moved through, maybe my migraine will go away! Time to go to bed and take some more medicine! Wish me luck for tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment