Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Absolutely Exhausted!

Oh My God!!! I am absolutely exhausted. I have obvisously forgotten in the last two weeks what it is like to have 22 eight and nine year olds all day long. Like before I have decided to change my name. I am no longer Miss Vance or at least that is what I told my students before we left for today. They seemed to all still be alseep when they arrived this morning, but my mid-afternoon they were all awake and in rare form. After hearing my name for the seventy-fifth time I told them that I was changing my name and they all asked to what. I decided that teacher would work. Then when they called out teacher over and over again I told them the teacher had left and that this crazy lady was just sitting here listening to them. Some of them got it and some of them looked at me like I was crazy. Those that got it laughed and then said funny Miss Vance see you tomorrow. Now I am home and seriously about to fall asleep while typing this post and watching the razorbacks play. I can always hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment