Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Break

Okay so let me start by saying that anyone who doesn't think a teacher deserves a little break, thye are absolutely crazy. After saying that I would also like to say that all those parents who have their children during this time, I applaud you!!! I love teaching and I absolutely love all of my students.

Now to the actual point of this post. I have thoroughly enjoyed my christmas break and am not sure if I am ready to come back. I am however very ready to be completely rid of family. I have a very great friend who is always saying that she has a crazy family ( you know who you are lady) and after last saturday, I would like to tell her that my family might just give her family a run for some money on craziness. So I have decided this evening that if I had to decide to teach my crazy hyper-active students or spend a couple of weeks with my family, I would hands down choose my students every single time.

I know this is absolutely a rambling post, but sometimes you need a place where you can just ramble. This will definitely be my place.

1 comment:

  1. I told you it was contagious. Blogging is like crack. . .but in a good way. : )

    ReplyDelete