Saturday, January 3, 2009

New sectional


Okay so I actually did it and purchased a new sofa sectional. I really like it a lot and can not wait for it to arrive at my house within the next two to three weeks. I found the best deal and the nicest salesmen at Ashley Furniture. They were really willing to work with me and get me the best deal possible. Since I was not smart and did not take a picture of the sectional before I left the store, I went to their online website and got a picture of it off of there. I am going to attempt to upload that picture here so that if someone decides to read this maybe you will see that I can actually do a little with technology. Just so you know, I only bought the sectional, not anything else that is in the picture. Doing that would have cost me way more than I could have ever thought possible to spend. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment